Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

We started off the weekend on Friday night enjoying some pizza and playing the Wii Fit, Mario Brothers and Mario Kart with Marshall and Christal. Since the Wii fit said my BMI is "normal" I also ate some delicious Valentine's treats. My BMI may not be "normal" for long =)!!!balance is not my forte so the hula hoop was a bit of a challenge(not the best view...I know!)

On Satruday night we ordered in and Chris picked up a Maple Butter Blonde (one of my favs) from Applebees for us to enjoy! We ate our food and watched the movie Fireproof. The story line was solid and I strongly recommend it to any married couple. Our Valentine's night was just perfect! After the movie I also convinced Chris into ripping up the carpet in the den!!!! So now we'll be getting our den floors refinished in the next week or 2 and I get to pick out a big rug. Woo hoo!! Our house is beginning to feel more and more like our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment