Monday, June 1, 2009

Top 10 Reasons...

I haven't been blogging! I have be COMPLETELY slack over the past 2 months and haven't updated my blog. So, I'm going to give you 10 things I've done over the past 2 months...


#1 Trip to Houston- Chris and I took a few days off of work in March and flew to Houston to go to my cousin's wedding. The wedding was tons of fun, the hotel was awesome and it was GREAT time with family!

My grandma, brother's girlfriend and me got our hair done at the salon at the Marriott. It was $100 to get my "hair did." Good thing daddy paid =)


My cousins Robert and Nora (the bride) at the rehearsal dinner

This is a picture of the groom cake. Nora's husband loves his boat so his friend made him the cake. The dolls have a wedding gown and tux on, I thought it was funny!


Shame on me but I don't have a good picture of Nora in her wedding dress. I was too busy enjoying the day and dancing!!!

#2 SPRING BREAK- I'm not sure exactly what I did during Spring Break but I can tell you what I didn't do--BLOG

#3 We got grass! Well, atleast in most of the yard. We put down 4.5 palates of soad in the front and back yard with the help of some great friends and family! That was some hard work!#

#4 Finished grad school classes and celebrated with a hooding ceremony



#5 Celebrated Alexander's (my nephew) 1st Birthday in Greenville- this is not a picture from his birthday but was taken a few weeks before his birthday when they came to visit us...
#6 King had his first trip to the lake and he LOVED it! He was swimmin' and fetchin' in no time. Now all we have to do is teach him to jump off the dock...

#7 (to come later...I'm running out of steam!!)

1 comment:

  1. Jamie Harris is missing in the picture with the grass.
    Your hair looked very nice. :)
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete