Wednesday, January 28, 2009

catching up...

Oh my how the days fly by! I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted anything on my blog. It just means we've been busy. This weekend they had a Winter Festival at my school and I was there all day on Saturday. Saturday night I ate some delicious soup with Chris's family and then they went to the basketball game while I cleaned and did grad school work (boo). On Sunday my family came to church with us and then we ate some pizza and hung out at our house for the afternoon. It's so hard to get all of us together now that we're all grown up!! I think everyone enjoyed it and it was some much needed quality time =)! I posted some sweet pictures of my nephew below.

Where's Alexander?!!

There he is!!!

"Playing with paper is hard work, I'm tired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment