Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Since it was suppossed to begin snowing early this morning they canceled school and I don't have to go to work!! That makes it a 4 day weekend and you will hear no complaints from me =). As of 6 a.m this morning it was not snowing. However, we did see some snow about 7:45, when we got up, and now it's 9:15 and I think there are still some small flurries, nothing big.

Don't worry about us, we have plenty of
milk, eggs and bread!

This has nothing to do with today but I think the picture is sweet.
It was taken yesterday with Molly and baby Lucy on Molly's real birthday. A little bit of snow on the deckSnow on the roof

Our FREE Krispy Kreme doughnuts of choice this morning..yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! This is Sarah (Mackey) Parks. I found your blog from the comment you left on Leigh's blog. Glad you are blogging so I can keep up with you all. :)

    ReplyDelete