Sunday, January 4, 2009

Since I did not begin my blog until the 4th I will update you with events from New Year's until now. Here are a few highlights.....

1. New Years Eve and playing Rock Band (I think Chris's secret fantacy is to become a Rock Star!! He's an "early to bed early to rise" kind of guy and I had to practically drag him out the door at 1:00 a.m)

The "rockers"

The "rockettes"2. playing UNO and eating the "traditional" (spaghetti!) New Year's Day meal with the Rumpels

3. Playing Marshall's Christmas present, the Wii, and eating supper with the Smiths and the Danfords
The Danfords

Wii boxing

Molly loves Uncle Bo =)



Tonight ends my 2 week break and tomorrow it's back to the REAL WORLD =(!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Should we mention that your New Years started at the Harris Party. I should think so. I enjoy keeping up with your new post.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So glad you joined the blogging world. You're off to a great start, and I'm SO excited about being able to keep up with ya'll from Texas!

    ReplyDelete